HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rules (Must Read)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kype Toshigro
Admin

PostSubject: Rules (Must Read)   Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:39 pm

1) THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE OF THEM ALL NO POSTING IN THE ACADEMY OR ANYWHERE ON THE IN CHARACTER SECTION UNTIL YOU HAVE MADE YOUR CHARACTER AND IT HAS BEEN APPROVED AND POST FOUND FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T MADE THEIR CHARACTER YET WILL BE DELETED LET THIS SERVE AS A WARNING.

1-1 ALSO IF YOUR GOING TO SIGN UP JUST TO LEAVE AND BECOME INACTIVE THEN DON'T BOTHER SIGNING UP CAUSE ITS RUDE TO THE ADMINS AND OTHER MEMBERS TO HAVE MEMBERS ON THEIR MEMBERS LIST THAT HAVEN'T MADE ANY POSTS AND AREN'T EVEN ACTIVE...

2.) There can be cursing but only a certain about of it.... there is a limit for everything.

3.) No sexual harassment to our female members! That's just sick to all the perverts! Only if she agrees to what ever...

4.) Use correct grammar...

5.)While fighting their shall be no not getting hit, every person in a fight must be punched a couple of times even if you're on elite level. It would be simply unfair to just beat the crap out of someone's character without getting hit so much as one time.
No one is indestructible here not even me.

8.) Please respect other members, mods. and Admins. Do not say anything that would be racist or offensive in any other way against someone else, for it will result an immediate ban or some other form of punishment....simply not cool.

9.) Your character application (or Character Sheet, as you may hear it be called sometimes) MUST be approved before you can roleplay IC. And if you want a custom weapon it must be approved as well.

10.) If their is a problem and you bring it up with anyone apart of my staff and they disagree please don't argue because it would get you into trouble, simply put.

11.) Don't kill another person's character without their permission, or your character may end up being killed and remember, though this is a fictional RP site, a character's death will still be permanent.

12.) no spamming, anywhere...

13.) While(in character) then please don't post any one-liners. It's really bothersome to the person who posts a long and descriptive posts. Maybe 5 lines minimum.

14.) A Character may only be in 3 "Different" Places at once. Meaning you can only be in 3 topics at once.

15.) You are allowed to date and do...."sex"....but only in private topic. Put a ratting in the subject.

16.) Keep posting etiquette. When RPing, write in 3rd-person (“he”, “she”) instead of 1st-person (“I”, “me”) or 2nd-person (“you”). It makes it so easier to understand. We aren’t grammar Nazis, but we ask you to check your post for mistakes. They will be overlooked, but if in large quantities they will be looked upon as ChatSpeak. Try to avoid one-liners, and if completely necessary, make up for it later. Rambling is not tolerated. Furthermore, keep the posting order the RPing moderator tells you to keep. Don’t be excessively rude (to be explained later), and try to use your own color when speaking (this isn’t really mandatory, though). Your posts should make sense to everyone, including me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://newhavenacademy.forumotion.com

Rules (Must Read)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1